Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still going strong!

I can't believe how good I feel! I really believe it's true, that we NEED exercise to be a happy, whole person. What better way to start your day than to get your body and mind moving and feeling great.

Today is Yoga day, but yoga does not agree with my joints. Everyone thinks that because I'm a ballerina, I must do yoga and be good at it. I'm WAY not! It hurts sooooo bad! Yoga is a completely different kind of flexibility from ballet, but it does help. I have my ballet muscles nice and springy, but the ones around them are not. That might be why yoga hurts me so much.

Anyway, I am going to just do as much of yoga X as I can. The whole thing is almost 90 minutes long. I made it through 15 before things started hurting is not-good ways. So, maybe my goal will be to get through an hour of it by the end of my 90 days! It's gotta be good. I will do an extra set of ab ripper today since I was kind of on the wimpy side yesterday.

I'm really excited...I have been trying to figure out the best way for me to get started with this coaching business. I found out from my coach, Barbie, that I can hold presentations at my studio! Who would turn down a free peek at an exercise program that is all over TV? I sure wouldn't! When I was shopping for one, I wasn't sure what would be best for me. I wanted to try them all, but who has that kind of money? I have a unique situation- I am already pretty active and somewhat fit underneath this layer of baby flub, so some of the beginner programs just don't do anything for me...but I am not really experienced in other forms of exercise outside of ballet, so the more advanced programs are INSANE!

Anyway, I'm hoping this will be the best way for me to gain people to coach- and it's helpful because I'll actually know them in person! Way fun.

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. hi, I'm on Barbie's team too (rachel0923)! We both had the Fit Mama idea! lol

    ReplyDelete