Monday, September 14, 2009

Day One Down

I woke up with a full-out cold this morning, which my kids and hubby have been fighting since last weekend. I thought maybe it would skip over me, but apparently not. I was determined, however, and completed the fit test and Chest and Back. I'm supposed to do ab ripper as well, but I am going to save that for tonight because I feel dizzy now! I didn't take my before pics yet because my camera is being a dummy.

So. Now I need to promote this stuff. Here is the video for P90X...the reason I like it is that is changes all the time. I think the science of "Muscle Confusion" must be for real, because we have all experienced that burst of weight loss at the beginning of a new workout, but once your body gets acclimated to the routine, it stops changing. P90X changes up the routine every 30 days, even giving you a week of light exercise to keep it up while giving your body a chance to recover.



I am modifying it a little bit. Plyometrics is crazy hard on the knees, and mine are not doing so well, so I am going to replace it with the Cardio X and I am also dancing a full out ballet class 2+ times every week, so I am getting in the jumping and darting stuff.

I am also eating fewer calories than suggested. After doing the calculations, I was supposed to eat like 2000 calories every day- of light food! I can't do that. Too much in my tummy. So I'm closer to 1500.

If you have any questions, please contact me! And don't forget to sign up through my website so I can be your fitness coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment